Week 15: Reading Eval

Writing Source
I enjoyed the comic books. I read the Drona comic book which was probably my favorite. Listening to the Calendar Art by Devdutt Pattanaik was also a tremendous learning experience! 

I got the most out of the reading diary when I would highlight key points and characters. I would stop reading when I felt this was something I would want to write about. During the videos, I would replay over and over to get all the details. I would then go to the reading guide to see what Laura had written. Sometimes there were links to other pages. I would go there and read up on that. I would then go and do some research on my own. Once I was finished with that I would write my storytelling. 

The balance between reading, writing and commenting was really good. If there was a winner though it would have to be writing.  I would have loved to talk to classmates in a real time setting. A google hangout or online chat would have been really cool. Because with writing comments, it's often a one way communication. 

I would say to future students: Find a topic you are interested in early. Use that a way to research and learn about what you are going to do your project on. 

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment