Week 15: Famous Last Words

Holidays Source

This semester close has come rather quickly. Everything seemed to collapse in on me near the end. I was holding strong at the beginning. I am not an amazing test taker. I have loved this course. It has been the one I look forward to working on and learning about. I wish I could have given it more attention. I am much better at learning when I am in control. Closing out this semester, I am happy with the growth I have experienced. I have knowledge that will stay with me long past the end of the semester. I want to continue learning about the epics!

I have enjoyed reading every one's projects these past week! I have read some from the epics of India class and the myth-folk class as well. Wrapping up comes to a bitter end. I want to thank all of my classmates who have read my stories and interacted with me. Getting the comments each week was great! I have some things I would have changed with the way I approached this course. I was sometimes overtaken by the swiftness of the course. I shut down sometimes. I do not understand why or how I do that. I am glad I continued to do the extra credit because that allowed me to continue to learn. I do however wish I wrote more stories for my storybook. I am happy though how the second story ended. I was able to wrap up the whole storyline quickly. I would have loved to write some more dialog between the characters instead of over viewing their actions.

I have a ton of respect for Laura Gibbs our professor. She is extremely responsive and is a model online professor. I know her much better than any of my professors in my face to face courses. We have connected and gone back in forth in ideas. She stays on top of feedback and interacting with her students. This is incredible and deeply appreciated. Thank you!!

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment