Week 14: Tech Tip - Product Hunt

Source: Screenshot by me

Product hunt has a ton of awesome content. Each day it has the most upvoted products in Tech, Games, Podcast, and Books. They have Q&A sessions with a ton of well known people all the time. They will answer your questions. I had someone I look up to a lot answer my question. I go here regularly. I find all the new tech sites and products coming out on here. Often, companies will launch on this site. It is fun to poke around and see what is coming out. People often create collections too. You can search for a collection of things.

Go check it out.

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment