Week 14: Reading Feedback

Decision Tree Source

This week I didn't get to read as much as I would liked. I watched the rest of the Calendar Art Videos. I really enjoy their visual presentation of the information. It also is a great way to introduce new characters and stories. 

Sometimes I was taken back by the options and I didn't know what to read about. I think something that would be fun to create and make would be either a step by step guide to follow or a website with a interactive story picker. Have something that you follow that will guide you to three options to pick that week. On a website, you could start out with the type of media. Then you could go to theme such as love, forgiveness, or war. It would continue to break down until it gave you options. 

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment