Week 14: Growth Mindset



I taking a leadership specialization on Coursera called Organization Leadership. In the first week, they had a lecture on growth mindset! I was like I know what that is. I've been engaging with that topic all semester in my Epics of India Course! The lecture was specifically from my course called:
High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation.

Source
We learned about how leadership can be cultivated. Everyone can become a leader. The nature vs nurture argument. 


Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

1 comment:

  1. Josh, that is so cool about growth mindset! It's one of those VERY productive intersections between the realm of business and education. Carol Dweck has some good chapters on business in the Mindset book and I recently read a really good article at Harvard Business Review about growth mindset and management that you might like: Why Organizations Don't Learn.

    ReplyDelete