Week 13: Tech Tip - Google Timer

Google Timer Source


I find that if I set a time for doing something I often am better at completing this task then if I say I will just get around to it. Often, I do well in sprints. I can give myself a certain amount of time and then take a break. The crazy thing is that during those breaks are when I solve the problem sometimes. I will be programming and then take a break and the solution will form in my head.

The Google timer is easy and accessible. I don't have to remember any special website. They should let you embed this somewhere that would be really cool.

Time Management Source

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh! I am commenting on your Tech Tip post because I have already commented on your Introduction! I'm glad you chose Google Timer because that is what I will most likely be doing for my Tech Tip for the current week. Time is definitely important- and how we use it says a lot about ourselves, even. I like that meme you put up, it's so true!

    ReplyDelete