Week 13: Reading Feedback

Book Source
I chose to watch the 7 Secrets from Hindu Calendar Art this week. I wanted to watch some of Devdutt Pattanaik videos. I am extremely happy with my decision. During the video, I was impressed with the amount of detail in the pictures that are shown. There are endless stories and background ties with each detail in the picture. I have seen photos like that before and never thought to think what they mean or learn about them. I am really interested in continuing to learn because it's something I have little to no exposure to. There were some characters or storylines I didn't know when he mentioned them. 

One skill, I would love to learn is where reliable websites are for Indian epic stories and characters. I trust all of the class resources but I found myself timid to venture out trying to find a story. There was a reading guide and it was helpful. There were a few times where I wish it had linked out to a story of some sort for a character. I watched two of the videos which was about an hour. These videos were hosted on youtube. 

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment