Week 13: Famous Last Words

Madison and Me
This week was Thanksgiving. My family had gone off to Texas to visit relatives. I stayed behind and spent quality time with my fiancee and her family. We have been together so long that they are my family now too. It was different being home. I have lived in Stillwater and Norman for such a long time that I haven't lived at home since high school. Since being in Norman, I have lived the summers and breaks there as well. My dad got back from Texas on Friday and I was able to spend quality time with him. We watched mad max and went out to eat. When you get older, you enjoy the time you get to spend with your parents much more. I don't see them nearly as often as I used too. Family is important to me and spending time laughing and doing activities together greatly improves the week and your mood.

Madison (my fiancee) and I have been planning for our wedding. (next july) She found a dress this week which is awesome because she had been looking for a really long time. The first mail we got were our engagement photos. Yay!!! I will have to post some soon. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post them yet or not. We worked on our save the dates, invitations, and rsvps. Since vistaprint was having some mad sales for Black Friday, we were able to purchase everything at a much lower price. I recommend looking out for those sales. Next on our list of planning was decorations. We went to a bunch of places the evening of thanksgiving. They found a ton of decorations on black friday at hobby lobby, and michaels. I wasn't with them during this but I got to see what she picked out and I am so excited.

I wanted this last word to wrap up my experiences from Thanksgiving and have something to look back on for the planning of my wedding. Both were experiences that I will want to keep with me.

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment