Week 12: Famous Last Words

Thanksgiving Football Source

I have been forming and developing my background for my storybook this week. I used my storytelling as launch pad for ideas for my next story. I might try to morph it into something that could fit into my storyline eventually. This past week has been working on a lot of extra credit assignments and making up lost time. I am trying to catch up in a lot of my classes. Doing all of the extra credit assignments this week will help me get to where I need to be. I had a wonderful weekend though. Yesterday, we had "friends giving". It was a dinner party where we had with a bunch of our friends over to eat. It was an excellent meal! Everyone brought different dinner items over. After that was over, Madison and I and our couple friends watched the democratic debate. We felt like such adults sitting there discussing whatever the topic was at the time and sipping on our wine.

It was a wonderful weekend for college football as OU beat Baylor and then my other home OSU beat ISU. It is always good to see both teams do so well. I am hoping that the college playoff committee will give some more love to the BIG 12. We have been left out in the higher rankings for some odd reason. It is crazy to think about but our fantasy football league is coming to a close already. This whole semester has gone by in a flash. I am ready for Thanksgiving and time to see my family. I don't often get to make it back to OKC because I drive up to Stillwater every weekend. It will be nice to spend some time with my father. One of our favorite things to do during thanksgiving is watch the Dallas Cowboys play. As of late, they have been terrible but Tony Romo is coming back next week. He is their starting quarterback.

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment