Thoughts about Comments

Comments Source

I have loved my comments. Each week, I look forward to reading what others are thinking. With each positive and encouraging comment, I want to write deeper and richer stories. It helps me to know that others are getting my story and enjoy the vibe of the blog.

There have been a bunch of comments about my theme. I want to help others get themes like mine because it's simpler than it appears. Anyone who wants help just let me know.

I read every comment that comes through my blog. I get emails when they happen and make sure to read each one!

---
I want to provide longer comments on other people's blog posts! I've been incredibly busy during Thur-Monday because of events.

Unknown

Web Developer Intern at NextThought, Computer Science Stuent at OU | Interested in: edtech, edm, learning, coding, entrepreneurship | Co-Founder of Edcamp Stilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment